BioQuip’s single row cabinets are available in countertop, standard or full height with steel or Pionite® covering to house 7, 14 or 29 California Academy drawers. Good design, precise workmanship and attention to detail result in durable, virtually air tight, and attractive units.
Cabinets for 29 drawers feature a sliding work shelf that supports an insect drawer for examining or curating specimens.
Fourteen and 29-drawer cabinets have lift-off hinges for door removal, and a 3-point locking handle secures the door at the side, top and bottom. Seven drawer cabinets have locking “T” handles and stainless steel hinges.
- Exterior – 22 gauge steel, or .045 high-density laminate
- Interior – 3/4″ Melamine coated particle board
- Aluminum extrusion drawer runners
- 2107: locking “T” handle; stainless steel door hinges
- 2514 & 2529: 3-point locking handle & aluminum lock rods lift-off door hinges 3 x 5″ cardholder on steel door
- Tubular polypropylene door gasket; four floor levelers
- Steel covering wrapped around frame, sealed and riveted (2514 & 2529 only), or
- Pionite® laminate carefully bonded to frame
- Frame and panels glued and assembled with air driven epoxy coated nails and cabinet assembly screws
- Drawer runners dovetailed into slots
- Inset door with full panels, inside and out
- Hinged on right side; left-hand door available on special request for additional charge of $40.00
- Exterior – Steel: gray, green, tan, or white gloss polyurethane (2514 & 2529 only), or
- Exterior – Pionite®: walnut or teak wood grain, or hunter green
- Interior – smooth finish white Melamine
Dimensions & Weights:
- 2107: 22-7/8″ high, 20-7/8″ wide, 19-1/4″ deep (59 x 53 x 48cm); shipping weight: 65 lb.
- 2514: 43″ high, 22-3/8″ wide, 20″ deep (109 x 56.5 x 51cm) Shipping weight: steel – 158 lb.; Pionite7 – 118 lb.
- 2529: 86″ high, 22-3/8″ wide, 20″ deep (219 x 56.5 x 51cm) Shipping weight: steel – 295 lb.; Pionite® – 235 lb.
Cabinet prices do not include drawers.