Cornell University System Cabinets for 12 Drawers
Standard height cabinets with steel or plastic laminate covering for 12 insect drawers are the most popular models in BioQuip’s cabinet line. They provide optimum protection for valued specimens. The continuous attention given to improving product design, materials, and manufacturing techniques is evident in these cabinets. Lift-off hinges for door removal are provided, and a 3-point locking handle secures the door at the side, top and bottom.
- Exterior – 22 gauge steel, or .045 high-density laminate
- Interior – 3/4″ Melamine coated particle board
- Aluminum extrusion drawer runners; lift-off door hinges
- 3-point locking handle, and aluminum lock rods
- 3 x 5″ cardholder on steel door
- Tubular polypropylene door gasket; four floor levelers
- Steel covering wrapped around frame, sealed & riveted, or
- Pionite laminate carefully bonded to frame
- Frame and panels glued and assembled with air driven epoxy coated nails and cabinet assembly screws
- Drawer runners dovetailed into slots
- Inset door with full panels, inside and out
- Hinged on right side; left-hand door available on special request for additional charge of $40.00
- Exterior – Steel: gray, green, tan, or white gloss polyurethane
- Exterior – Pionite: walnut or teak wood grain, or hunter green
- Interior – smooth finish white Melamine
- Dimensions & Weights:
- 43″ high, 22-3/8″ wide, 20″ deep (109 x 56.5 x 51cm)
- Shipping weight: steel – 158 lb.; Pionite- 118 lb.
- Cabinet prices do not include drawers.
Have a question?
You must be logged in to post a question.
Any of our Cornell University drawers can be used with the 2512GRY cabinet. If you would like any further assistance please contact me at email@example.com or 310-667-8800 and ask for Celia.
Celia Stuart MS
BioQuip Products, Inc.
2321 E. Gladwick St.
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90220-6209
Cabinets & Drawers