Cornell University System Cabinets for 25 Drawers
Good design and precise workmanship are evident in full height Cornell cabinets, and result in durable, virtually airtight storage units offered with steel or Pionite® covering. Resistance to temperature changes is provided by cellular particle board and insulation in cabinet walls and doors. These insulating properties help avoid the adverse effect of temperature variation on specimens. Cabinets for 25 drawers feature a sliding work shelf that supports an insect drawer for handling or observing specimens. Cabinets have lift-off hinges for door removal, and a 3-point locking handle to secure the door at the side, top and bottom.
- Exterior – 22 gauge steel, or .045 high-density laminate
- Interior – 3/4″ Melamine coated particle board
- Aluminum extrusion drawer runners
- Lift-off door hinges
- 3-point locking handle, and aluminum lock rods
- 3 x 5″ cardholder on steel door
- Tubular polypropylene door gasket
- Four floor levelers
- Steel covering wrapped snugly around frame, sealed and riveted, or
- Pionite® laminate carefully bonded to frame
- Frame and panels glued and assembled with air driven epoxy coated nails and cabinet assembly screws
- Drawer runners dovetailed into slots
- Inset door with full panels, inside and out
- Hinged on right side; left-hand door available on special request for additional charge of $40.00
- Exterior – Steel: gray, office green, tan, or white gloss polyurethane
- Exterior – Pionite®: walnut or teak wood grain, or hunter green
- Interior – smooth finish white Melamine
Dimensions & Weights:
- 86″ high, 22-3/8″ wide, 20″ deep (219 x 56.5 x 51cm)
- Shipping weight: steel – 295 lb.; Pionite® – 235 lb.
Cabinet prices do not include drawers.
Have a question?
You must be logged in to post a question.
Cabinets & Drawers