Cornell University System Cabinets for 6 Drawers
Countertop cabinets with Pionite® laminate covering provide ideal housing for six Cornell drawers. The compact units are well suited for use on a laboratory counter or table top in the classroom or office. They offer convenient housing for smaller collections, and for specific locality or type collections. These attractive cabinets are available in two distinctive wood grain finishes to enhance any home, office or lab decor.
- Exterior: .045 high-density Pionite® laminate covering
- Interior: 3/4″ Melamine coated particle board
- Aluminum extrusion drawer runners
- Tubular polypropylene door gasketing
- Positive action locking “T” handle
- Stainless steel hinges
- Four nylon furniture slides on bottom
- Solid frame and side panels glued and assembled with air driven, epoxy-coated nails and cabinet assembly screws
- Drawer runners dovetailed into slots
- Plastic laminate bonded to frame
- Inset door, hinged on right side
- Fumigant area provided in bottom
- Exterior – walnut or teak wood grain Pionite®
- Interior – smooth finish white Melamine
- 20-7/8″ wide, 22-7/8″ high, 19-1/4″ deep (53 x 59 x 48cm)
- Shipping weight: 65 lb.
Cabinet prices do not include drawers.
|Thumbnail||Catalog #||Color||Material||Price||Quantity||Quantity Pricing|
Have a question?
You must be logged in to post a question.
Cabinets & Drawers