6 Volt Gel Cell Battery
This sealed, rechargeable gel cell battery is used to power the #2836BQ mosquito trap and the #2770 CDC trap. The non-spillable unit has a 12.0 amp hour rating. This battery is highly suitable for any trap or item requiring a 6 volt DC battery. An automatic 6-volt battery charger is also available #2860C
Size: 6 x 1-7/8 x 3-3/4″ (152 x 48 x 96 mm).
Weight: 4.1 lbs. (1.86 kilos)
The #2860S is a small panel solar charger for off-site battery charging of 6V batteries. It is waterproof and highly durable for field use, 0.72W power rating and a minimum of 70mA output.
NOTE: The battery meets federal and international requirements for inclusion in checked airline luggage. The IATA clearance download can be found on BioQuip’s web site under: Search, 2861, MSDS (clearance information is on the last page).
For maximum life of battery:
• Do not discharge battery below 4.5 volts before recharging.
• Recharge battery as soon as possible after using. Full recharge can be obtained in 12 to 18 hours with the included charger.
• Do not start vehicle engine while battery pack is plugged into cigarette lighter for recharging.
• Do not leave the equipment connected when the battery is discharged.
• Unit should be stored in a fully charged state and kept in a cool place.
• Recharge every 90 days when not in use.
See #2861VM for the description of the voltmeter to check battery voltage. BioQuip cannot replace batteries that have been over-discharged.
|Thumbnail||Catalog #||Options||Price||Quantity||Quantity Pricing|
|2860||6 Volt Gel Cell Battery||$21.24||
Quantity Pricing:See Quantity Pricing Below
|2860S||6 Volt Solar Charger||$27.73|
|2860-2861-2861A (Product MSDS)||application/pdf||223 KB|
Have a question?
You must be logged in to post a question.