6 Volt or 12 Volt Battery Charger
Excellent Chicago Electric battery charger recharges the #2861A, #2863 12 volt battery, as well as other 12-volt or 6-volt lead-acid batteries. This medium-output unit has built-in automatic switching to trickle charge for 12 volt batteries when full and a visual DC ammeter to indicate progress or completion of charge. The trickle charge feature is not available to 6 volt batteries. It features:
- Output selector switch for 6 volt or 12 volt battery with 6-amp recharge in 6 to 8 hours. 2-amp trickle charge for slow charging on 12 volts only.
- Easy-to-read, impact-resistant meter for constant charging status
- Engineering and manufacturing to exacting specifications
- Solid-state circuitry
- Automatic resetting circuit breaker
- Reverse polarity protection
- Energy-efficient heavy-duty transformer
- Output tapers to 50% as battery reaches full charge
- Heavy-duty clamps for top and side mount battery posts
- Heavy gauge steel case with baked enamel finish
- Convenient carrying handle
The charger is supplied with 120 V electrical cord and operating/safety instructions. This is not a dual voltage (120/220) charger. Size: 8-1/2″ wide, 7″ deep, 4″ high (21.6 x 17.8 x 10.2 cm); weight: 6.25 lbs. NSN: 6130-01-508-5459
Have a question?
You must be logged in to post a question.