Heavy Duty 12 Volt Battery
Sealed construction of this 12-volt, 26 amp-hour lead-acid battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. No special precautions or shipping containers are required due to its leakproof construction. Under normal operating conditions, between 200 and 1000 charge/discharge cycles can be expected depending upon the depth of discharge.
The high-impact resistant battery case is made of non-conductive ABS plastic. Produced from highest grade materials with a carefully controlled plate-making process, this compact battery provides excellent output per cell resulting in superior power/volume and power/weight ratios.
NOTE: the 2863 meets federal and international requirements for inclusion in checked airline luggage. The IATA clearance download can be found here.
For a fully charged battery, the following guidelines apply to hours of continuous operations:
- 22 – 24 hours for a 12-watt black light #2851U
- 18 – 20 hours for a 15-watt black light #2804, #2805, #2813C
- 13 – 14 hours for a 22-watt black light #2851M
The battery can be used over a temperature range of -76° to +140°F (-60° to +60°C). Weight is 18.7 lbs.
For maximum life of the battery:
• Do not discharge battery below 10.5 V before recharging.
• Recharge battery as soon as possible after using. Full recharge can be obtained in 12 to 18 hours.
• Do not leave the equipment connected when the battery is discharged.
• Unit should be stored in a fully charged state and kept in a cool place.
• Recharge every 90 days when not in use.
See #2861VM for description of voltmeter to check battery voltage. BioQuip cannot replace batteries that have been over-discharged.
|2863 (Product MSDS)||application/pdf||299 KB|
Have a question?
You must be logged in to post a question.