Cordless Stereo Microscopes – Dual Power
LED illumination technology allows these microscopes to become truly portable. The New USB battery charging system, cordless design allows use in the field or lab without access to 110VAC electrical power. Internal microscope batteries are charged with first in the industry USB technology. Fully recharged in just 8 hours, batteries allow for up to 22 hours of use. The LED top and bottom Separate on/off switch and dimmer light controls, illumination is cool light that does not heat specimens and can last up to 50,000 hours before lamp replacement. Microscopes can be used while recharging batteries. A USB power cord for battery recharging is included. Now you can charge your microscope batteries the same as your phone, pad or laptop. Portable USB connected power packs can also be used. Optics:
- Paired widefield 10x or 20x eyepieces with diopter adjustment
- Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, and achromatic
- Magnification changed by rotating objective turret to positive click stops
- Working distance 70 mm; sharp image with glass prisms
- Light source equivalent to 20 watts
- LED incidental (top) light and transmitted (bottom) light
- Independant switchs for top, bottom illumination
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment
- 45° inclined binocular head rotates 360°; can be locked in any position
- Rugged cast metal base, enamel finish, 3-wire cord
- Base: 7 x 8-3/4″ (180 x 222mm)
- 13 – 14-3/4″ (330 – 375mm) at maximum focus adjustment
- Frosted glass stage plate, 75mm diameter
- 8-1/2 lb.
- Supplied with fitted styrofoam case and vinyl dustcover
Have a question?
You must be logged in to post a question.
Microscopes & Magnifiers