These stereo microscopes feature a high-quality optical system and precise mechanical components. The viewing head is 45° inclined, post mounted to permit 360° rotation and adjustment up/down to accommodate larger specimens. Four options are available – 1x & 2x, 1x & 3x, or 2x & 4x objectives, and 10x or 15x widefield eyepieces. Specifications common to all four models: Optical system:
- Paired widefield eyepieces with diopter adjustment
- Interpupillary adjustment from 50mm to 75mm
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, and achromatic
- Magnification changed by rotating objective turret to positive click stops
- High-intensity, 12v 10-15 or 20 watt built-in illumination with base mounted on/off switch; 3-wire cord
- Incidental (top) light and transmitted (bottom) light
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment
- 90mm reversible and frosted stage plates
- Locked-on stage clips
- Rugged cast metal frame, gray enamel finish
- Height – 11″ (28 cm)
- Fitted styrofoam box, with vinyl dustcover
All four microscope models from National Optical detailed below are an excellent value, attractively priced.
Have a question?
You must be logged in to post a question.
Microscopes & Magnifiers