Cornell Tray for Vials
This convenient wooden tray provides housing for vials and other objects that do not require the airtight feature of a glass-topped drawer. It is designed for use in any Cornell storage system which includes specimens not suitable for pinning. The California Tray is also available, same material and construction but to California dimensions.
The tray has a pine frame and hardboard bottom, and is manufactured to match 1012 series Cornell drawers. Both accommodates eight #1025AV unit vial trays.
- Kiln-dried sugar pine frame
- 1/8″ hardboard bottom
- Brass-plated cardholder/drawer pull
- Joints mitered, glued and reinforced with concealed steel splines
- Exterior finished with multiple coats of clear gloss acrylic
- 19 x 16-1/2 x 3″ O.D. (483 x 419 x 77mm)
- 17-3/4 x 15-1/4 x 2-7/8″ I.D. (452 x 388 74mm)
The unit tray for vials described above is also available without partitions for utility and miscellaneous storage – see #1025AMT.
Not compatible with BioQuip 8515 series cabinets, 8510 Vial drawer and 8585 series vial trays.
|Thumbnail||Catalog #||Options||Price||Quantity||Quantity Pricing|
|1012T||Cornell Vial Tray||$41.67||
Quantity Pricing:See Quantity Pricing Below
|1010T||Cal. Academy Vial Tray||$43.75|
Have a question?
You must be logged in to post a question.